GREENFINGERS GARDEN SERVICES.
WHITE COTTAGE, BACK LANE EAST, GREAT BROMLEY, COLCHESTER, ESSEX, CO7 7UB.
GDPR controller: Mr Grahame Horne proprietor Greenfingers Garden Services.
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes.
- To communicate with you (customer/potential customer) in relation to the enquiry that you have made to me for the purposes of garden works.
- Your personal data will be used only to communicate with you, in relation to this enquiry.
- Your personal data WILL NEVER BE SHARED by Greenfingers Garden Services with any other third party without your specific agreement.
- Greenfingers Garden Services DOES NOT AND WILL NOT PASS your personal data to any other third party whatsoever.
Our legal basis for processing any personal data.
- All personal data is stored on a separate hard drive on my computer and is secured by several layers of password protection and security.
- Once your enquiry reaches its termination all data resulting from such is securely deleted from secured hard drive.
- Any paper work with your personal information will be shredded and disposed of.
- The only paper work stored is the bear minimum which is needed for HMRC tax purposes and is kept locked in a safe and stored for six years and then is securely shredded.
- We DO NOT share any personal data whatsoever, unless you make a request that it with your agreement that I can pass such information to a third party with in the industry to contact you to discuss your enquiry.
The categories of personal data concerned are.
- Private or business telephones numbers.
- Private or business e mail addresses.
- Private or business postal addresses.
- Or any other details that might be held
By consenting to this policy notice you are giving us permission to processes your personal data specifically for the purposes of your enquiry.
Consent is required by Greenfingers Garden Services to use your personal data in accordance with our guidelines in relation to the services offered by Greenfingers Garden Services.
You may withdraw this permission at any time and Greenfingers Garden Services will instantly delete all data in relation to you.
In the event of a breech.
In the event of a breech or what appears to be a breech please contact me Mr G Horne instantly, so I can investigate and establish the reasons and report back to you.
Greenfingers Garden Services will not pass any personal data to any third party other than listed below, whom are long term sub-contractors held by Greenfingers Garden Services who undertake your tasks.
The only personal date used for these will be the site address where work is being undertaken.
- Greenfingers Landscapes Mr Michael Horne.
- Motivate Garden Services Mr Danny Towse.
- Family Tree Garden Services Mr Steve Hodder.
The only personal data shared with above will be your postal address for purposes of work.
Greenfingers will ensure that all data held by above will be deleted on completion of the enquired tasks.
A full copy of Greenfingers Garden Services GDPR statement is available on request.